Chicken Parmigiana 5 Ways
What’s for dinner? Is that a question you hear on a regular basis? Is it a question that you ask yourself as you look with frustration into your fridge and pantry? If you have never tried your hand at chicken parmigiana before, I have a chicken parmy recipe that is sure to delight your taste buds.
If you are busy and need a little extra time in your day, schedule meat deliveries from the best online butcher to save you from another trip to the store. Make it easy, and let us come to you.
Serving chicken parmigiana with ham is a very Australian way to prepare this dish. It is important to select the right ham for you. If you want your recipes' main flavours to shine through, select ham that is relatively unseasoned. If you wish to spice it up, consider ham that has an extra kick to it. Feel free to chat to us for extra guidance and advice.
Chicken parmigiana is a favourite dish amongst Australians. It has turned into enjoyable pub food over the years.
Here are our five top picks for different chicken parmy recipes you can enjoy. Try them all out over the coming months and let us know which one will be your go-to recipe.
1. I will start you out with a recipe for Easy Chicken Parmigiana. This recipe includes suggested additions for breadcrumb flavourings to change up the taste depending on your particular palate. I recommend you serve this dish with seasonal steamed vegetables.
2. Next is a delicious recipe for Chicken Parmigiana using ham. This recipe has an easy rating for any home chef’s abilities. Whether you are a cooking novice or an old master, you will find this recipe is sure to please. Serve chicken parmy with an in-season salad to balance it out and let the flavours naturally complement each other.
3. For a unique twist on a great dish, try Crispy Rolled Chicken Parma. I like this recipe because you roll the ham and cheese up inside the flattened chicken. It is unexpected and delightful and only takes a few more minutes to present this classic meal in a new way.
4. Stuffed chicken breast with parma ham offers another distinct recipe for chicken parmigiana ham differently. This is a fun one that I want to show you as it encourages you to try gorgonzola cheese instead of the traditional parmesan.
5. Serve this satisfying option with blanched green beans for a nice crisp meal.
I will end this roundup of recipes with a twist on chicken parmigiana healthy style. This is for those of you looking to lighten up a delicious dish while still keeping all of the flavours you are looking for. It is also one of the easiest on the list. The ingredients are pared down, and there is no frying so it is quick yet enjoyable.
With so many ways to cook up everyone’s favourite dish, you are sure to find your preferred way to serve chicken parmy to those you love.
As the world is gradually opening up after many months of pandemic restrictions, schedule your meat deliveries from your favourite meat experts and get ready to cook.
The question remains, what’s for dinner? Except now you can narrow it down to which delicious chicken parmigiana recipe will I choose to cook?